Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Javascript does not run in intranet zone?

Javascript does not run in intranet zone?

Harrysmithsteven@gmail.com

Hi all,

Im having trouble with some of my javascripts in my C# .net web
application. Basically, i want to be able to run these javascripts in
Intranet(local) zone.
So, I disabled active scripting option in internet zone but my
intranet settings allow active scripting.

for some reason the javascripts dont work....am i missing somethig
here?
Thanks all for yur suggestions...(note im a newbie to javascripts...so
i apologize if the question seems silly or unclear..)