Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Douglas Crockford: 'I Want a Browser War!'

Douglas Crockford: 'I Want a Browser War!'

Evertjan.

"It turns out a browser war is a good thing," although most of the pain
will be borne by Web developers and users, Crockford said.

<http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application...ckford-I-Want-
a-Browser-War/>

"The war is coming; I'll see you in the trenches," Crockford said.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Aaron Gray

> "It turns out a browser war is a good thing," although most of the pain
> will be borne by Web developers and users, Crockford said.
>
> <http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application...ckford-I-Want-
> a-Browser-War/>
>
> "The war is coming; I'll see you in the trenches," Crockford said.

I just want Microsoft to admit defeat and use WebKit and maybe v8

Aaron

Aaron Gray

> "It turns out a browser war is a good thing," although most of the pain
> will be borne by Web developers and users, Crockford said.
>
> <http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application...ckford-I-Want-
> a-Browser-War/>
>
> "The war is coming; I'll see you in the trenches," Crockford said.

Either that or M$ to issue patches for IE6 and 7 to support CSS Child
selectors, min-width, max-width, and anything else they could not get it
together with ther damb commercial deadlines !

Aaron