Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Scape goat of the month for November - Jan 1st

Scape goat of the month for November - Jan 1st

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Its a new contest, the person who gets the most votes, get scapegoat for the next two months.
Vote now (name only required)!!!!!!!!
Current Poll:
Modfather - 5 votes
Modfather Winners the Name Scapegoat. and he also wins teh ability to review something, i will ask antec they might send u that pci slot cooler at least u have a review then

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Modfather

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Who else but XhArD...er....I mean Modfather?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Al please make it clear X or Modfather?

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

I think ill jump on the bandwagon... Modfather

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
Al please make it clear X or Modfather?
Modfather!!!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

scape goat will be decided in 2 days time

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Uh oh! Looks like I'm a shoe in. Well, do I get a cool MPC visor or something at least?
Alright, I'll vote, can't vote for myself so I'll just vote for Unholy... I know he's an admin and all that but, everything's already his fault so ...

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

......I think Unholy will need to come up with it. They probably have something available for the winner...

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Oh sure, I believe him... Like the 200gb SATA drive, something like that, vaporprize.