Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > "Permission denied" error using dojo with iFrames

"Permission denied" error using dojo with iFrames

Snolly

Hi all,

I am using the open source dojo toolkit v .4.3 (I know it's old but
can't upgrade). I have a page with an iframe in it. When the page
loads, the iframe is pointing at a local resource (i.e. another page
on the same server). The iframe is then navigated to an external
resource (a page from another server). At this point everything is as
expected. The problem occurs if I now click a link outside of the
iFrame. I get:

Permission denied to get property Window.__PopupManagerRegistered
[Break on this error] throw _13||Error(_12);

from dojo.js

The interesting part is, if at initial load time the iFrame is pointed
at an external resource, I don't see this error. Any ideas??

Thanks!

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Snolly wrote:
> I am using the open source dojo toolkit v .4.3 (I know it's old but
> can't upgrade). [...]

Why can't you?

PointedEars

editor for programming AJAX using dojo lib Franz Java 1 10-27-2008 05:43 PM
console and dojo not defined boanerges Java 1 02-03-2008 06:27 PM
Struts Dojo Tags bennyandlinds@gmail.com Java 0 12-05-2007 08:06 PM
dojo onchange event raha HTML 0 07-09-2007 07:05 AM
Struts File Upload / Dojo issue SB Java 1 11-21-2006 12:48 AM

Advertisments