Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > LEAD ExtJS/JAVAScripits/UI Developer

LEAD ExtJS/JAVAScripits/UI Developer

simon

This is the requirement currently open.

Req. ID: Req-3206 - LEAD ExtJS/JAVAScripits/UI Developer
Primary Skills: ExtJS, UI ToolKit ,JavaScript, HTML,
5+ years of experience with web browser technologies, especially
JavaScript, HTML, AJAX,UI ToolKit, JavaScript frameworks (ExtJS ) and
CSS.

Must have: Atleast 1 year of experience in ExtJS.

Rate: DOE, Job Type: Contract, Start Date: ASAP, Duration: 3+
Months, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Boston, MA
Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and best regards,

Simon
Resource Manager
Aikon Technologies Inc
3018 S. Rt 59, 124-288
Naperville, IL 60564
Phone: 630-219-1915
Fax : 630-839-5298
www.aikoninc.com

John G Harris

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 at 17:28:58, in comp.lang.javascript, simon wrote:

<snip>
>Our client is looking for LEAD JAVA Scripit Consultant;

<snip>

So, now we know. When you use one of the bloated libraries you are
programming in an extended language and it's called Java Scripit.

John
--
John Harris