Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Heres a mouse theres a mouse what a mouse do?

Heres a mouse theres a mouse what a mouse do?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Not necessarally. And there are servers in between where we could get at least the same or close to the same ping. Say in Europe.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Europe's server are worse pings then america's

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

In other words, you're scared and know you can't possibly beat me. Fine. Just admit it and get on with your life.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i cant admit what i dont know, that just part of life. I can admit what i do know though, European servers hate australian clients, "you have been kicked and banned, u are australian u noob (Kicked by Admin)"

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

Why not just cross the pond? "Home is where you make it."

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

when ur 14 and make about 80 bucks a week, i dont think it possible to move.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Sure it is, you keep complaining about those boat people right? Do you think they make $80 a week? Hardly. So get on a boat and get out of that country.

Still, you can't defeat me at UT2k4!
And I just added Call of Duty 2 to my collection, you probably don't have that there in your country yet.

CRAZIE_GUY CRAZIE_GUY is offline
Junior Member

is this gaming related?