Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Windows XP Command Prompt - called via ActiveXObject

Windows XP Command Prompt - called via ActiveXObject

czechboy

Is it possible to start and manage command prompt via activexobject
(jscript)? I would like to be able to send commands to command prompt
and return strings, so it would act as in real cmd.exe but with my own
interface. (I would like to implement it into FindAndRunRobot -
something like Launchy) I know I can start cmd.exe with parameters
(arguments) and then send output into a file but like that you can
send parameters only once and then cmd.exe is closed. But I would like
to have cmd.exe opened and be able to send commands to it.
Thank you for help