Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > javadoc, perldoc, ....javascript doc?

javadoc, perldoc, ....javascript doc?

md

Is there a documentation language for javascript source? We want to
extract this information.
Thank you.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

md wrote:
> Is there a documentation language for javascript source? We want to
> extract this information.

There is JSDoc of course, but it's outdated and its authors thought that
JavaScript was a class-based language like Java and had the same types.
(Probably they also thought there was only one ECMAScript implementation.)
I would not recommend it, but YMMV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSDoc

PointedEars
--