Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > obtaining sender value from document

obtaining sender value from document

William Johnston

Hi,

How do I get the sender value from a page?

Thanks,
William Johnston

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

William Johnston wrote:
> How do I get the sender value from a page?

Depends. What would that be?

PointedEars
will want to steal it.)

Evertjan.

William Johnston wrote on 17 apr 2008 in comp.lang.javascript:
> How do I get the sender value from a page?

<script type='text/javascript'>
alert('Please send sender value by email asap!');
</script>

I mean:
better explain what you want,
and what a "sender value" is in the context of an [html?]page,
and what you mean by "I get".

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.