Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Disable Back button for a particular inputs from user

Disable Back button for a particular inputs from user

zyaam

hi

If a user logs into an aspx applicaiton and in the same browser goes
to some other site say google.com and when he presses back button, he
is able to come back to the application since the session values are
still alive. How to make redirect the user to another page if he
tries to enter into the application as in the above manner.
I donot want the back button to be
disabled.

bye

*-----------------------*
Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com
*-----------------------*

Vaibhav

one way of doing it

"zyaam" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
>
> If a user logs into an aspx applicaiton and in the same browser goes
> to some other site say google.com and when he presses back button, he
> is able to come back to the application since the session values are
> still alive. How to make redirect the user to another page if he
> tries to enter into the application as in the above manner.
> I donot want the back button to be
> disabled.
>
> bye
>
> *-----------------------*
> Posted at:
> www.GroupSrv.com
> *-----------------------*

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

To prevent page caching, use this code:

Response.Expires = 0

Response.Cache.SetNoStore()

Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")

--

I hope this helps,

Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

http://Steve.Orr.net

"zyaam" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
>
> If a user logs into an aspx applicaiton and in the same browser goes
> to some other site say google.com and when he presses back button, he
> is able to come back to the application since the session values are
> still alive. How to make redirect the user to another page if he
> tries to enter into the application as in the above manner.
> I donot want the back button to be
> disabled.
>
> bye

> Posted at:
> www.GroupSrv.com

Button inputs not being posted to server Martin HTML 7 05-06-2011 11:18 PM
Background color of inputs types button and submit, how to access coolsti Javascript 4 05-20-2005 04:55 PM
disable the back button provide the users with my own button to go back. sylvia sil ASP .Net 1 12-29-2004 04:41 PM
Disable back button Shalva ASP .Net 1 01-15-2004 07:38 PM
back button - disable belgie ASP .Net 4 07-26-2003 06:19 PM

Advertisments