Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Google Map

Google Map

Camacho

Hi,

I have a new project, and I need to know how the google guys did
create de map in analytics?

Is that a simple google map?

Thanks,
Pedro

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Camacho wrote:
> I have a new project, and I need to know how the google guys did
> create de map in analytics?
>
> Is that a simple google map?

Use the Source, Luke. Knowledgable people around here would not have a
Google Analytics account for their Web site because most of them would
know that Google Analytics as a Web statistics tool using client-side
ECMAScript-based scripting is an inherently flawed concept, and that using
Google code as a basis for your projects is a recipe for disaster.

PointedEars
will want to steal it.)

Ralf Beutler

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn schrieb:
> Camacho wrote:
>> I have a new project, and I need to know how the google guys did
>> create de map in analytics?
>>
>> Is that a simple google map?

no, it's Flash.

> Use the Source, Luke. Knowledgable people around here would not have a
> Google Analytics account for their Web site because most of them would
> know that Google Analytics as a Web statistics tool using client-side
> ECMAScript-based scripting is an inherently flawed concept, and that using
> Google code as a basis for your projects is a recipe for disaster.

The subject for using google analytics is advertisement. There is
nothing you can explain by logic.
You don't know, what you're talking about. But it's OK - you're a
developer, I think. So please, don't talk about things you don't understand.

br | rb