Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > ThunderBird 0.X and Hypertext link problem

ThunderBird 0.X and Hypertext link problem

Jissma

hello ,

I got a problem ...

When in a mail there's and Hypertexte Link and i when clic on it ,
nothing happens .

I have configured my default browser and mail reader (in windows) as
Firefox and Thunderbird

what can i don to solve this problem

thx

jissma

Moz Champion

Jissma wrote:

> hello ,
>
> I got a problem ...
>
> When in a mail there's and Hypertexte Link and i when clic on it ,
> nothing happens .
>
> I have configured my default browser and mail reader (in windows) as
> Firefox and Thunderbird
>
> what can i don to solve this problem
>
> thx
>
> jissma