Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Looking for web designer

Looking for web designer

fadzi ushewokunze

Hi,

I am looking for a web designer with provable experience in developing
corporate and retail websites.

Currently there is an opportunity for a number of web sites under
development. The ideal person will work independently, at the moment I
need someone to create the look and feel only ie html, css, and
images. No back end work is required. But there are other sites that
will need this later.

Drop me a line if are interested. And we can discuss.

vurple

Hi I am interested on working on your projects.
I have more than 5 years working as Graphic & Web designer.
Please view some of my past work at www.virda.com and please go to
about page to review my CV.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,