Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > disable the back button provide the users with my own button to go back.

disable the back button provide the users with my own button to go back.

sylvia sil

Disable the back button instead provide the user with my own button to
go back.

Curt_C [MVP]

no, there will ALWAYS be a way to avoid your button.
Best to code the site to handle the back button properly.

What is it you are trying to do, or avoid?

--
Curt Christianson
Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...