Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Multiple file uploader

Multiple file uploader

groupie

Hi,
I'm using the excellent Multiple file uploader (
http://the-stickman.com/web-developm...tools-version/
)

After selecting the files (as per the Defaults example on
http://the-stickman.com/files/mootools/multiupload/ ), I use a Submit
button to send the data to a second page: how can I retrieve the file
names entered on the first page, as I don't understand the code that
well. Thanks.

Ajax File Uploader Author #1 ASP .Net 7 10-05-2009 03:24 PM
somebody was asking for large file uploader squirltop Computer Support 1 06-24-2009 02:19 AM
Ajax file uploader link45809@msn.com ASP .Net Web Controls 2 02-07-2008 10:48 AM
Secure FTP File Uploader Applet Gefster Java 1 06-18-2004 06:33 PM
HTML File Uploader Andy ASP .Net 2 12-12-2003 08:41 AM

Advertisments