Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > FireFox: event handling problem

FireFox: event handling problem

StepanM

It seems event handlers are called and run asynchronously.

For example. I have two controls on HTML page: ListBox and TextBox
(<select> and <input>). Both controls have event "onchange" and
functions for this event (e.g. select_onchange and text_onchage). If I
select item in ListBox, than I enter text in TextBox, and than I
finally select other item in ListBox, then both events fires
simultaneously (it can be checked up, if in both functions write a
corresponding "alert", both alerts appear simultaneously). How to
solve this problem?

Thanks