Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How would I create the following XML file and populate withdata from a dataset?

How would I create the following XML file and populate withdata from a dataset?

Ray Stevens

I am not familier with .NET xml classes and am trying to create something
similar to the following document and populate it with data from a DataSet:

<LXML>
<Order>
<Input>
<Origination_Code value="LTT"/>
<Transaction_Type value="UPD"/>
<Lender_ID value="1234567"/>
<Lender_Contact_Name value="John Doe"/>
</Input>
</Order>
</LXML>

This will be the basic format and, as I mentioned previously, all elements
will be string values from a DataSet.

Should I use a schema for this?

Curt_C [MVP]

ds.WriteXml() is where I would start