Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Firefox - Rich Text Editing: Cannot do a text bold...?

Firefox - Rich Text Editing: Cannot do a text bold...?

deostroll

I am able to set the iframe to design mode, but I cannot execute the
following command

document.frames['testiframe'].execCommand("bold",false,null);

Usually I select text and click on a button which is supposed to
execute the above command. This does not work. Is there a work around
for this...?

deostroll

On Jan 11, 10:41 pm, deostroll <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am able to set the iframe to design mode, but I cannot execute the
> following command
>
> document.frames['testiframe'].execCommand("bold",false,null);
>
> Usually I select text and click on a button which is supposed to
> execute the above command. This does not work. Is there a work around
> for this...?

Ok. I think the issue got resolved by it self.

testiframe.document.execCommand("bold",false,null) ;

-deostroll