Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > [CSS]What's the meaning of these css declaration { *display:block;

[CSS]What's the meaning of these css declaration { *display:block;

When i study the css of yahoo.com, I find these declaration, and i
can't get any useful result about it from google。

who can give a explanation about it , thanks a lot !

David Mark

On Jan 2, 11:16 pm, "" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> When i study the css of yahoo.com, I find these declaration, and i
> can't get any useful result about it from google

What declarations? If you are referencing the subject line, it
contains only gibberish.

> who can give a explanation about it , thanks a lot !

Try a CSS group and post a link to the page in question.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

** wrote:
> When i study the css of yahoo.com, I find these declaration, and i
> can't get any useful result about it from google
>
> who can give a explanation about it , thanks a lot !

CSS is on-topic in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets.

Your question belongs in the message body, not in the Subject header.

PointedEars