Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Geodetic software development

Geodetic software development

Fred

Dear software developer,

GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software on various
platforms by providing geodetic functions. GeoDLL contains precise
functions of the themes 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, geodetic
datum shift and reference system conversion, meridian strip changing,
user defined coordinate and reference systems, distance calculation,
Digital Elevation Model and map function.

GeoDLL enables the program developer to perform professional grade
coordinate transformations:

The current and many historical Coordinate and Reference Systems of
all States of the European Union (EU) including the eastern extension
from April 2004 and other European Systems.
The US- and Canadian State Plane Coordinate Systems (SPCS) on NAD27
and NAD83 and other Coordinate and Reference Systems of the North
American Continent.
The Coordinate and Reference Systems of the Australian Continent.
A lot of Coordinate and Reference Systems of other Continents.
All world-wide used Coordinate and Reference Systems.
The German Coordinate and Reference Systems of the old and new Federal
States, the 40 Prussian Soldner Land Registers, the German Lagestatus
and exact Reference Systems of the Federal States of Germany.
User-defined coordinates systems, local reference systems and earth
ellipsoids can be defined on base of the earth half axis and seven
transformation parameters (Helmert) or three transformation parameters
(Molodenski).

GeoDLL comes with extensive documentation and works as DLL file with
many commonly used programming languages or it can be used as C++ or
CA-VO source code. The functions of GeoDLL are multithreading ready.
The DLL is written with the programming language C++. Thus a very fast
performance, a compact code and a high running stability are reached.

Clother information you can find on the site http://www.killetsoft.de/p_gdla_e.htm.

Fred

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <1778becd-5b1f-45f6-b155-f23501aaeccb@l1
g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>, Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:20:42, Fred
<(E-Mail Removed)> posted:

>The current and many historical Coordinate and Reference Systems of
>all States of the European Union (EU) including the eastern extension
>from April 2004 and other European Systems.

You have something against Bulgaria & Romania, which joined more
recently; or are you just reticent about not being up-to-date?