Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Led Zeppelin - Whole lotta love

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH evil demon begone!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

CKY - Santa Clause Is Coming

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

The musical clock in the den, er, playing some disney thing, I dunno.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Scribe -Not many, its the song they used on the soccer league thingy...

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Scribe
Damnit, I thought you had good taste in music for a while there.
Metallica - Fade To Black

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

it got in there somehow, i dam it to hell... i changed the song 3 seconds after posting which was also 4 seconds into the song
Bass Mechanics - Can U Feel the Bass

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Can you feel the bass... is that the Blade song? "Listen to this phat bass that will send the blood coursing through your veins..." Coz that's not by Bass Mekaniks. It's by the Warp Brothers.
Rammstein - Du Riescht So Gut

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar