Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > unbound datagrid

unbound datagrid

=?Utf-8?B?QmFsYQ==?=

Hi,
i am new to asp.net. i need to create datagrid in my web page and i have the
add button. whenever i click add button i need to pass the textbox values
into datagrid column. can anyone give me a sample code or realted link.

thanks
bala

Joyjit Mukherjee

Hi,

have a look at this article. It does almost the same you want.

regards
Joyjit

"Bala" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> i am new to asp.net. i need to create datagrid in my web page and i have

the
> add button. whenever i click add button i need to pass the textbox values
> into datagrid column. can anyone give me a sample code or realted link.
>
> thanks
> bala

=?Utf-8?B?QmFsYQ==?=

Hi,

Thanks for the link. it seems its bound to database. i need to insert the
text box values directly to datagrid. not throrugh database. please correct
me if i am wrong.

Thanks
bala