Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Make scrolling text

Make scrolling text

David

how can I force Label to scroll horizontali on my form?

David

can you show me some example?

"clintonG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%2391%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You need to use a control that supports a template where you can deploy
> JavaScript.
>
> --
> <%= Clinton Gallagher
> METROmilwaukee "Regional Information Services"
> NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
>

> "David" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> how can I force Label to scroll horizontali on my form?

clintonG

You need to use a control that supports a template where you can deploy
JavaScript.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
METROmilwaukee "Regional Information Services"
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

news:%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
> how can I force Label to scroll horizontali on my form?

clintonG

I don't know which controls will be optimal for your use and there are
dozens of JavaScript scrolling scripts you can find on your own.
Google: "asp.net"+"template controls" should get you started.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
METROmilwaukee "Regional Information Services"
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...