Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Anyone have a tooltip script similar to facebook?

Anyone have a tooltip script similar to facebook?

ericlangland@msn.com

I want to create a ToolTip that's exactly like the one on Facebook.
i.e. with the little triangle that points to the link that clicked it.

Screenshot:
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploa...85c8727f79.jpg

It can be found on the facebook signup page here. CLick on the "What's
This" link and you will see.
https://register.facebook.com/r.php?referrer=102

I want the tooltip to only popup when clicked on and i don't want the
div to follow the mouse around like most other tooltips.

Does anyone have a script that does this? I tried digging through
facebooks script files but couldn't seem to get anywhere.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Eric

Popup similar to Tooltip RC Java 4 02-26-2008 10:15 PM
Any similar Webcam broadcasting site similar to youtube Chaudhry Nijjhar Computer Support 0 02-19-2008 11:48 PM
Is posible have multiple lines in ToolTip? RC Java 1 03-21-2007 07:49 PM
How could I add a tooltip to an iframe ? Also, the tooltip contents has to be determine @ run-time ! Radu ASP .Net 1 01-08-2007 04:11 PM
I need to have a tooltip appear over a cell showing data from another cell in the same row. Thomasa Gregg ASP .Net Datagrid Control 1 06-09-2004 08:04 PM

Advertisments