Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Show / Hide Div

Show / Hide Div

shapper

Hello,

I have a DIV in my page and I need to:

1. The DIV must be over all other page content.
2. Select the DIV position:
It could be Centered or on Top Right.
The DIV should be over all page content.
3. Fade the DIV from a X% opacity to a 0% opacity when:
N seconds have past or when the user clicks the rest of the
page.

Does anyone knows a good script for this?

Thank You,
Miguel

Evertjan.

shapper wrote on 29 okt 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

> Hello,
>
> I have a DIV in my page and I need to:
>
> 1. The DIV must be over all other page content.
> 2. Select the DIV position:
> It could be Centered or on Top Right.
> The DIV should be over all page content.

We new that.

> 3. Fade the DIV from a X% opacity to a 0% opacity when:
> N seconds have past or when the user clicks the rest of the
> page.
>
> Does anyone knows a good script for this?

Miguel,

Write a script, [or have it written by a professional to your specs.]

Learn Javascript, not have others do your school assignment.

If you have problems with your script, show it here.

Read the news:comp.lang.javascript FAQ
<http://www.jibbering.com/faq/>
how to go.

--