Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Hide IE toolbars, menubar after page has loaded

Hide IE toolbars, menubar after page has loaded

paul

Hello,
I am launching a webage with my url. Then in javascript I want to hide
the toolbars and menubar. Is this possible after the page has
launched.

I know window.open() does this but because of the way our application
is I have to do it once page has loaded.

Thanks.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

paul wrote/zu Deiner Prioritšt-Alpha-1-Nachricht von Sternzeit 26.10.2007 23:35:
> [...] Then in javascript I want to hide the toolbars and menubar.
> Is this possible after the page has launched.

Is that a question? The answer to both is no.

PointedEars