Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Table scroll

Table scroll

Antonio paes

Hi.

Problem: I have a table where 10 rows are visible and there are a total of
14 rows (so, the right scroll bar exists).

I want to have the 14th row visible whenever the table is loaded.

If you have any idea on how to implement this, I'd appreciate your comment.

I don't think there is a property on the table to automatically scroll, but
anyway, any feedback is welcome.

A.

Bart Van der Donck

Antonio paes wrote:

> Problem: I have a table where 10 rows are visible and there are a total of
> 14 rows (so, the right scroll bar exists).
>
> I want to have the 14th row visible whenever the table is loaded.
>
> If you have any idea on how to implement this, I'd appreciate your comment.
>
> I don't think there is a property on the table to automatically scroll, but
> anyway, any feedback is welcome.

You could upload the following page to a web server and access it by
http://www.yourdomain.com/page.html#gohere

<!doctype HTML public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<head>
<title>Go directly to row 14</title>
</head>