Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > scroll color with firefox

scroll color with firefox

Gandalf

some know a way to change it?

thanks

Henry

On Oct 12, 1:42 pm, Gandalf wrote:
> some know a way to change it?

Is that a question or a statement? And in either case what is "it"?

Gandalf

On Oct 12, 2:49 pm, Henry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Oct 12, 1:42 pm, Gandalf wrote:
>
> > some know a way to change it?

> Is that a question or a statement? And in either case what is "it"?

the text related to the subject "scroll color with firefox"
I need to change the overflow scroll colors.
and I preffer not to create new scroll with javascript

Gregor Kofler

Gandalf meinte:

> the text related to the subject "scroll color with firefox"
> I need to change the overflow scroll colors.

What are the "overflow scroll colors"? Never heard of that - and I
suppose neither has the W3C.

> and I preffer not to create new scroll with javascript

One wonders about the meaning of that sentence.

BTW: Where is the JS relevance then?

Gregor

--
http://www.gregorkofler.at ::: Landschafts- und Reisefotografie