Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Problem with POP mail in Thunderbird

Problem with POP mail in Thunderbird

Scott Nelson

My POP mail doesn't show up in Thunderbird anymore. I didn't change
anything other than installing Service Pack 2. But that was 3 weeks
ago.

I was using version .71 and tried upgrading to .73 and that didn't
solve the problem.

I can recive Hotmail and Yahoo mail fine through TB.

I also downloaded Eudora and tried that. Email came through fine. So
I know it's not on my ISP's end.

Does anyone have any ideas on what's going on? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Scott

Moz Champion

Scott Nelson wrote:

> My POP mail doesn't show up in Thunderbird anymore. I didn't change
> anything other than installing Service Pack 2. But that was 3 weeks
> ago.
>
> I was using version .71 and tried upgrading to .73 and that didn't
> solve the problem.
>
> I can recive Hotmail and Yahoo mail fine through TB.
>
> I also downloaded Eudora and tried that. Email came through fine. So
> I know it's not on my ISP's end.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on what's going on? Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Scott

What error message do you get when checking mail in Thunderbird?

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org