Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > RegExp post on Wikicodia

RegExp post on Wikicodia

Mohammad Abou-Basha

Hello,

I've just posted a snippet on JavaScript RegExp, it's still a stub
http://www.wikicodia.com/wiki/JavaSc...lar_expression

Please help me to expand it and put all information about the topic so
we can reference it anytime and close it. Also there may be some
English mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm not a native language speaker.

Regards,
Mohammad Abou-Basha
Wikicodia Admin

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mohammad Abou-Basha wrote:
> I've just posted a snippet on JavaScript RegExp, it's still a stub
> http://www.wikicodia.com/wiki/JavaSc...lar_expression
>
> Please help me to expand it and put all information about the topic so
> we can reference it anytime and close it. Also there may be some
> English mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm not a native language speaker.

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs...Objects:RegExp

PointedEars

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <(E-Mail Removed)
oglegroups.com>, Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:01:33, Mohammad Abou-Basha
<(E-Mail Removed)> posted:

>I've just posted a snippet on JavaScript RegExp, it's still a stub
>http://www.wikicodia.com/wiki/JavaSc...lar_expression

<FAQENTRY> That site should be reviewed for the newsgroup FAQ.

<URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt> RAH Prins : c.l.p.b mFAQ;

Evertjan.

Mohammad Abou-Basha wrote on 22 sep 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

> Hello,
>
> I've just posted a snippet on JavaScript RegExp, it's still a stub
> http://www.wikicodia.com/wiki/JavaSc...lar_expression
>
> Please help me to expand it and put all information about the topic so
> we can reference it anytime and close it. Also there may be some
> English mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm not a native language speaker.

If you posted this:

<form method='post'>
<input name="emailTextBox" type="text">
<input type="button"
onClick="return validateEmail(this.form.emailTextBox)"
value="Validate" />
</form>

change this to:

<form method='post'
onsubmit="return validateEmail(this.form.emailTextBox)">
<input name="emailTextBox" type="text">
<input type="submit" value="Validate">
</form>

--