Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Reading Excel file

Reading Excel file

Mahain

In my project i have to display a execl file in html page.?

is it possible using javascript ?
if yes pls give code sample it is very urgent.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mahain wrote:
> In my project i have to display a execl file in html page.?

Install the Excel viewer plugin, and use a(n i)frame.

> is it possible using javascript ?

No.

PointedEars