Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Q: validate many textboxes

Q: validate many textboxes

=?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

Hello,
can I add only one regular expression component and validate many textboxes?
Thanks,
Jim.

Peter Morris [Air Software Ltd]

> can I add only one regular expression component and validate many
> textboxes?

Unfortunately no.

--
Pete
====

Read or write articles on just about anything
http://www.HowToDoThings.com

My blog
http://blogs.slcdug.org/petermorris/

pei_world

you may be able to, but it is too many works to do

news:(E-Mail Removed)...