Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Change of Page Title when using location.href

Change of Page Title when using location.href

Anees

Hi,

I have used the line
location.href ="#top"
to point the page to the top position where i added <a name="top">some
text</a>

Its working Correctly in both Fire fox and IE..
But in IE it does an extra thing
that it adds the href name to the Title of the page

My title before clicking was "Welcome to My site"
and it
becomes
"Welcomes to My site#top" after i clicks

Please help me

Regards
Anees