Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Submit Your Javascripts

Submit Your Javascripts

andrew.sain@gmail.com

Hi, just wanted to invite any Javascript script authors to submit
their Javascript script to our popular software site
at http://www.myzips.com

We have just today added a "Scripts" directory which includes a
Javascript subdirectory
http://www.myzips.com/category/Scripts/

The first submissions usually maintain a high position in our
directories so the sooner you can get your
script listed the more exposure you should be able to receive for your
script.

You can also submit PHP, AJAX, ASP, Ruby on Rails, CGI, Flash, Python,
CFML, .NET, Java, XML and C/C++ scripts and coding.

Thanks for your time,
Andy

Gregor Kofler

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) was...

[looking for cheap content]

Fascinating. Offering "Web Developer Software" on a webpage with
225 errors in its markup...

--
http://www.gregorkofler.at ::: Landschafts- und Reisefotografie
http://www.licht-blick.at ::: Forum für Multivisionsvorträge

Peter Michaux

On Aug 21, 10:46 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi, just wanted to invite any Javascript script authors to submit
> their Javascript script to our popular software site
> athttp://www.myzips.com
>
> We have just today added a "Scripts" directory which includes a
> Javascript subdirectoryhttp://www.myzips.com/category/Scripts/

Since the topic is open, has anyone used what is supposed to be the
CPAN for JavaScript?

http://www.openjsan.org/

Peter