Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > WEB 2.0 developer in NYC

WEB 2.0 developer in NYC

Nikita

Dear all,

There is an open req in my team at Morgan Stanley in New York. Please
help: everybody who come to the interview think that AJAX means
Ajax.Net. Is the world going crazy, or is it just me?

If you know anybody who fits the profile below, please forward their
resume to me:

Position Description

As a Senior Developer / Application Architect, assist the Common
Business Components team
* Develop WEB 2.0 based Finance portal/framework that utilizes
extensive JavaScript, AJAX, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2005 and .NET. This
portal would provide the foundation for a ubiquitous business
intelligence platform for delivering business metrics and key
performance indicators
* Assist application development teams deliver sophisticated multi-
tier, SOA based web applications.

Skills Required: XML, XSLT, JavaScript;
Skills Desired: XML modeling, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005/2000, Web
services and SOA concepts;

Relocation can be considered.

Thanks,

--Nikita