Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Setting CSSClass for Datagrid header's for sortable fields

Setting CSSClass for Datagrid header's for sortable fields

=?Utf-8?B?RGlmZmlkZW50?=

Hello All,

I would like to set css class for datagrid's sortable columns. I cannot do
it in the datagrid's header's CSSClass.

Datagrid's sortable column headings are generated as <a> tags for which I
would like to have a css class. How can I accomplish?

Thanks

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Hi.
Try using
HeaderStyle-CssClass="UrCSSName"
in your DataGrid!
Hope it helps

Patrick

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCb3Jn?=

In addition to headerstyle-cssclass=MyHeaderStyle, you might also need to set
a style for the <a> tags, depending on whether you've already styled these at
a higher level. E.g. A.MyHeaderStyle {color:red;} etc.

Bill

"Diffident" wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I would like to set css class for datagrid's sortable columns. I cannot do
> it in the datagrid's header's CSSClass.
>
> Datagrid's sortable column headings are generated as <a> tags for which I
> would like to have a css class. How can I accomplish?
>
> Thanks

Sortable column on DataGrid -- column header not displaying Teej ASP .Net Datagrid Control 2 08-15-2006 06:23 PM
Sortable datagrid jack58 ASP .Net 2 06-30-2006 04:16 PM
Sortable/pagable datagrid with hyperlink column =?Utf-8?B?VFBoZWxwcw==?= ASP .Net 3 01-03-2006 09:21 AM
DataGrid header style inconsistent with sortable column style cedoucette@alum.rpi.edu ASP .Net 0 10-14-2005 12:13 AM
Setting CSSClass property of Label control? Mervin Williams ASP .Net 1 04-06-2004 09:38 PM

Advertisments