Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > file size while uploading

file size while uploading

Anshul

Hello,
I'm a perl programmer and want to check the size of a file in MB,
KB or bytes as I need to control the upload of files more than 5 Mb.
If it can be done through java script then its really good. Can
anybody help me out in this.

I just brief: I need to check the size of a file in MB, KB or bytes
while uploading through JS. As the file comes in the input box. on
blur or onchange I need to check the file size.

Thanks