Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Ajax library

Ajax library

mike@azservers.com

As someone new to javascript and ajax, I want to embed it in an
existing php application. Any suggestion on the correct library to
use to do so?

Thanks in advance,

Peter Michaux

On Jul 5, 8:50 pm, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> As someone new to javascript and ajax, I want to embed it in an
> existing php application. Any suggestion on the correct library to
> use to do so?

Ajax happens client side so the fact that the server is using PHP
doesn't really make a difference when you are choosing an Ajax
library. There are many from which to choose. Of the ones I've tried
I'd recommend AjaxToolbox, Yahoo! UI or even mine called Fork. If you
stay far away from Prototype and other libraries that try to make
JavaScript like another language you'll be on the right track. I think
that if the developers of a JavaScript library don't see what is great
about JavaScript then they have missed the boat.

Peter