Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > FAQ Topic - How do I change print settings with window.print()?

FAQ Topic - How do I change print settings with window.print()?

FAQ server

FAQ Topic - How do I change print settings with
window.print()?

In a normal security environment, you can't change anything. The
page stylesheet rules provide some options, but are not supported
in browsers yet. If you can, use an ActiveX or Plugin ScriptX and
Neptune from Meadroid to give you more control for Windows
versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape 4,6 and Opera 5.

http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...dhtmlprint.asp

===
comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://jibbering.com/faq/index.html.
The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers.