Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > new window always on top

new window always on top

Andrew Poulos

I'm creating an e-learning app and there's an outline that's opened in a
separate window. When you click an item in the outline the relevant
section opens in the app. Is there a way to keep the 'outline' higher
than the app? So that it doesn't ever go behind the app.

Andrew Poulos

-Lost

Gérard Talbot wrote:

> A good example of what you may be looking (in terms of functionality,
> purpose) for is:
>
> http://www.gtalbot.org/NvuSection/Gu...uSection1.html

Too bad it fails in Internet Explorer 6. I have no clue whether or not
Internet Explorer 7 supports "position: fixed;" in CSS yet.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.