Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.net TabStrip

ASP.net TabStrip

Damien

I'm need to use a TabStrip in a Web application, and many source i
found on the internet drive me to Microsoft IE WebControl. But when i
try to download then at referenced url, i'm redirected on the 404 page
of msdn site.
Dowload URL =
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/...ls/default.asp
referenced at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/overview.asp

Has anyone a valid download address for those control or a downloadable
version of them or a free TabStrip library that i could use in my
software ?

Regards,

Curt_C [MVP]

I dont have the link but just as a side note, check www.asp.net for tab
controls, IIRC there are a bunch of em there, and better ones....

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"Damien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I'm need to use a TabStrip in a Web application, and many source i
> found on the internet drive me to Microsoft IE WebControl. But when i
> try to download then at referenced url, i'm redirected on the 404 page
> of msdn site.
> Dowload URL =
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/...ls/default.asp
> referenced at
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/overview.asp
>
> Has anyone a valid download address for those control or a downloadable
> version of them or a free TabStrip library that i could use in my
> software ?
>

> Regards,

Damien

Thanks Curt for answering, you partially gave me the clue to my
question. As an answer to my own post, i found the download link on
this url
http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Dow...ndex=0&tabid=1 .
Unfortunatly i did not found any component free of charge, even on
www.asp.net.

Curt_C [MVP]

Just another side note, we wrote our own. It wasnt that much work and we
were able to customize it to our specific needs that way. If you have the
time it may be worth the couple days of work to write it yourself.....

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com
Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com

"Damien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Thanks Curt for answering, you partially gave me the clue to my
> question. As an answer to my own post, i found the download link on
> this url
> http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Dow...ndex=0&tabid=1 .
> Unfortunatly i did not found any component free of charge, even on
> www.asp.net.

WebControls: TabStrip, MultiPage, PageView szabelin ASP .Net 1 08-20-2003 07:24 AM
TabStrip control and Form Yatin Bhuta ASP .Net 1 08-13-2003 03:23 AM
TabStrip controls Mark Fox ASP .Net 2 08-08-2003 12:18 AM
IE Webcontrols - Tabstrip floater55 ASP .Net 2 07-16-2003 05:08 PM
Need Help Passing SelectedIndex (Int32) to IE Tabstrip Control Robert V. Hanson ASP .Net 2 07-01-2003 04:18 PM

Advertisments