Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > FAQ Topic - Why does framename.print() not print the correct frame in IE?

FAQ Topic - Why does framename.print() not print the correct frame in IE?

FAQ server

FAQ Topic - Why does framename.print() not print the correct
frame in IE?

IE prints the frame that has focus when you call the print
method ` frameref.focus();frameref.print(); `

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...dhtmlprint.asp

===
comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://jibbering.com/faq/index.html.
The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers.

Daz

On Apr 19, 12:00 am, "FAQ server" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> FAQ Topic - Why does framename.print() not print the correct
> frame in IE?
>
> IE prints the frame that has focus when you call the print
> method ` frameref.focus();frameref.print(); `
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...dhtmlprint.asp
>
> ===
> Postings such as this are automatically sent once a day. Their
> goal is to answer repeated questions, and to offer the content to
> the community for continuous evaluation/improvement. The complete
> comp.lang.javascript FAQ is athttp://jibbering.com/faq/index.html.
> The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers.

Good old IE! Where would be be without you?