Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Print the contents of a .js file stored on web server

Print the contents of a .js file stored on web server

Angus

Hello

I want to be able to see the javascript code in a javascript file on
the web server. Eg where you get <script src="../../../../resources/
javascript/ClientCore.js" defer=1></script>

How can I print the contents of those files to eg a DIV section?

Angus

Angus

On 17 Apr, 13:34, Randy Webb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Angus said the following on 4/17/2007 6:09 AM:
>
> > Hello

> > I want to be able to see the javascript code in a javascript file on
> > the web server. Eg where you get <script src="../../../../resources/
> > javascript/ClientCore.js" defer=1></script>

> > How can I print the contents of those files to eg a DIV section?

> How many times are you going to ask this same question?
>
> --
> Randy
> Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

A slightly different question this time .

My next mission is to parse out the text in the javascript.

Angus