Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > how to create file upload using activeX object using javascript

how to create file upload using activeX object using javascript

balakrishnan.dinesh@gmail.com

hi frnds ,

I need to create file upload dialog box using activeX
control using javascript ... Can anyone tell me , how to di it ? ...

Thanks
Dinesh ...