Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Drag and Drop Tree and Form Submit

Drag and Drop Tree and Form Submit

wreed

I am using a really nice drag and drop tree that uses an XML file to
build the trees. What is the best way to get those elements out and
include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
forth?

Please help I am stumped on this one.

wreed

On Apr 11, 1:19 pm, "wreed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am using a really nice drag and drop tree that uses an XML file to
> build the trees. What is the best way to get those elements out and
> include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
> forth?
>
> Please help I am stumped on this one.

Anyone?

Marc

"wreed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> On Apr 11, 1:19 pm, "wreed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I am using a really nice drag and drop tree that uses an XML file to
>> build the trees. What is the best way to get those elements out and
>> include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
>> forth?
>>
>> Please help I am stumped on this one.

> Anyone?

How about some sample code where you get stuck... (and better start a new
thread then)

wreed

On Apr 16, 8:54 am, "Marc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "wreed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
> > On Apr 11, 1:19 pm, "wreed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> I am using a really nice drag and drop tree that uses an XML file to
> >> build the trees. What is the best way to get those elements out and
> >> include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
> >> forth?

> >> Please help I am stumped on this one.

> > Anyone?

> How about some sample code where you get stuck... (and better start a new
> thread then)

You know I swore I pasted the link of the code I was using, my bad....

http://www.java2s.com/Code/JavaScrip...tweentrees.htm

Thats the trees I am using and I cannot figure out how to do a save
state to a db...I prefer then trying to save individual xml files.

wreed

On Apr 16, 8:54 am, "Marc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "wreed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
> > On Apr 11, 1:19 pm, "wreed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> I am using a really nice drag and drop tree that uses an XML file to
> >> build the trees. What is the best way to get those elements out and
> >> include them in a form submit after I have dragged items back and
> >> forth?

> >> Please help I am stumped on this one.

> > Anyone?

> How about some sample code where you get stuck... (and better start a new
> thread then)

http://www.java2s.com/Code/JavaScrip...tweentrees.htm

Sorry I forgot the link.

wreed

On Apr 16, 11:19 am, "wreed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Apr 16, 8:54 am, "Marc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > "wreed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> >news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> > > Anyone?

> > How about some sample code where you get stuck... (and better start a new
> > thread then)

> http://www.java2s.com/Code/JavaScrip...agandDropbetwe...
>
> Sorry I forgot the link.- Hide quoted text -

anyone know how I can access the tree on a form submit?