Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > "Open in tabs" in the bookmark menus...can I delete it?

"Open in tabs" in the bookmark menus...can I delete it?

OIE

I'm using firefox 0.9.3. Each level of menus under bookmarks has an
"open in tabs" selection at the bottom. Any way to get rid of this?
Not a huge deal, but I recently started using Mozilla more, and I have
all my keystrokes for different bookmarks memorized, and this kinda
messes it up a little. Also, it takes up the O key, so instead of
hitting O for a site that starts with O it &Opens in tabs all the
bookmarks, and I can't see myself ever using that feature, anyway.

So, any easy way to kill that feature? Thanks!

OIE

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 23:18:07 -0500, OIE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm using firefox 0.9.3. Each level of menus under bookmarks has an
>"open in tabs" selection at the bottom. Any way to get rid of this?
>Not a huge deal, but I recently started using Mozilla more, and I have
>all my keystrokes for different bookmarks memorized, and this kinda
>messes it up a little. Also, it takes up the O key, so instead of
>hitting O for a site that starts with O it &Opens in tabs all the
>bookmarks, and I can't see myself ever using that feature, anyway.
>
>So, any easy way to kill that feature? Thanks!

Found the answer myself! Put this in your userChrome.css file:

menuitem[label="Open in Tabs"] {display: none !important;}

Kev

OIE wrote:

> Found the answer myself! Put this in your userChrome.css file:
>
> menuitem[label="Open in Tabs"] {display: none !important;}

Thanks for that OIE, do you know how to get rid of the dividing line
that is now left over?

--
Kev
Brighton UK

OIE

On 18 Sep 2004 23:26:49 GMT, "Kev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>OIE wrote:
>>
>> Found the answer myself! Put this in your userChrome.css file:
>>
>> menuitem[label="Open in Tabs"] {display: none !important;}

>Thanks for that OIE, do you know how to get rid of the dividing line
>that is now left over?

Nope, post if you figure it out