Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox Preview Release

Firefox Preview Release

Flatus Ohlfahrt

It was nice finding the 1.0 preview release on the FTP site
yesterday. I did install it, and everything seemed to work
really well.

Not all of the extensions are installable with this version (as
an example, the Gogglebar isn't), so I ended-up removing the PR
and going back to the August 23d nightly. That particular
version does everything well for me.

My thanks and appreciation to everyone who made this milestone
possible.

Flatus