Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > how to turn on/off midi file useing radio button

how to turn on/off midi file useing radio button

shror

Hi every body, i want to know how i can use two radio buttons to turn
on/off a midi file on my webpage, so that if the midi is running and i
choose the off radio button then the midi is switched off instantly
without any loading.

is that possible or not, and if possible please tell me how to do it.

Thanks
shror
www.s7els7.com

shror

On Mar 15, 8:31 pm, "shror" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi every body, i want to know how i can use two radio buttons to turn
> on/off a midi file on my webpage, so that if the midi is running and i
> choose the off radio button then the midi is switched off instantly
> without any loading.
>
> is that possible or not, and if possible please tell me how to do it.
>
> Thanks
> shrorwww.s7els7.com

please i want to know how to deal with this problem i tried to search
for anysolution but nothing, zero so please if anybody know any thing
about this situation please tell me how to do it or even a clue.

thanks in advance for any help