Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Using Javascript to add target attribute to links

Using Javascript to add target attribute to links

Gerald Shastri

Hi,

I have a page which is being generated by a CMS and I can't control
the links which are being outputted. I want to add a target =
"_parent" attribute to all the links on my page using javascript. Can
anyone tell me how to do it.

Thanks a lot.

Gerald.