Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Getting picture size/setting window size

Getting picture size/setting window size

jodleren

Hi!

I am making an option, which opens a small window with a picture in it
and data about it.

I just want a JS script, which will get the picture size, and then set
the window accordingly?

BR
Sonnich

VK

On Feb 14, 10:45 pm, "jodleren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am making an option, which opens a small window with a picture in it
> and data about it.
>
> I just want a JS script, which will get the picture size, and then set
> the window accordingly?

The trickiest part is to get the real picture size across different
UAs.

Untested by myself claimed to be working by poster:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp....avascript/msg/
f9479765f8cd8950>

For window be aware that both popup and resizing are considered as so-
called "common annoyances" so can by blocked - either one or both - on
your visitors.

jodleren

On Feb 14, 11:17 pm, "VK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Feb 14, 10:45 pm, "jodleren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi!

> > I am making an option, which opens a small window with a picture in it
> > and data about it.

> > I just want a JS script, which will get the picture size, and then set
> > the window accordingly?

> The trickiest part is to get the real picture size across different
> UAs.
>
> Untested by myself claimed to be working by poster:
>
> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp....avascript/msg/
> f9479765f8cd8950>
>
> For window be aware that both popup and resizing are considered as so-
> called "common annoyances" so can by blocked - either one or both - on
> your visitors.

For getting data, it seems to work.
But how do I set the size?

/S